Rounded

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Final Map Reference For Experiment 3.

My Final Note:
I wanted to thank you Matt Day for being a great tutor.
You have taught me a new aspect, in the way I needed to approach these tasks, as I had already been taught at Tafe on how to design and go by the book of codes, and it is because of that, I found myself restricted when I went about the design and the build of these environments.
I really enjoyed your classes and in having a tutor like you made it more interesting and challenging and less stressful to work with.
You have a broad and endless perspective on designing especially in the categorize that we had to go by for studio 1 work.
So I just wanted to thank you and I also wanted to thank Russell Lowe for his interesting Lectures, his advise, and the help in which he gave me.
Thank you
My Experiment 3 Map File:

No comments:

Post a Comment