Rounded

Monday, June 22, 2009

Some Final Images.

These are Images of My Final Work.

This is view of all the spaces that have been created and the view is taken from the left hand perspective closest to my client Mr. Obama's office.

This elevation view is of the meeting room, that both clients can access.

This is a view of the meeting room that both my clients requested in there it is only accessible via the elevators that operate from their personal offices.

This is a view from a front aspect taken from the right hand side closest to My Clients Madonna's office. Way on the left top angle is my other client Mr. Obama's Office.

This image is a perspective in elevation of Madonna's office.

This is a perspective looking up at my Client Madonna's Office. I designed it in the shape of a CD, and the middle round area is the lift which operates to and from the the clients meeting room.
I have made a few changes to Madonna's office and lift, as shown in the final images above.
These two images above show the grand piano in Madonna's office.

These two images taken from my grand piano design done on Sketch-up, I was going to convert it and use it as a table, but changed my mind and kept it as a piano.
I have incorporated it into my overall design on Ued3 and you can see the images I captured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment