Rounded

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Model Perspectives. .

Perspective Models Of Completed Model.
This model is the last I've done work on and have resolved some of the design issues, I've done a section view through the below ground studio.
Bellow is a left hand side view of my completed model I have added other design features in order to have made my model a working model as it has been set out to be a Art Gallery and Studio bellow ground and above ground studio.
The next perspective underneath is from a right hand side angle to show how the resolved wall issues in my design looks like in silhouette. The next model is showing a view from the left side of the model and has a good perspective that allows you to see how the resolution of my model looks like . This next perspective bellow shows the back angle of my model and the way that it looks from having to add some outside feature walls that were not originally planned on my sketch in my notebook.

1 comment:

  1. wow! no way! your model is crazy! I love it.. its looks so unusual and modernistic! I envy your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete