Rounded

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sketch-Up Model.

Model Perspective Solutions and Endings.
This Perspective view is to show how my model looked without much of a solution, as to how I would, in keeping with my sketch and original design features, taken the right hand side of the exhibition ground level and also connect up to the upper studio level.
The perspective shown bellow is the decision I had made to my design as to how I was going to add to the overall model but still not take much away from the main feature from my original sketches. I had chosen to use more glazing on this left side of the model. The reason I had made that decision was because the left side was purely modeled up due to the positioning of the stairs leading from Bellow Ground Studio to the exhibition space on Ground Floor Level, and that would be the entrance foyer area, before you would see the works. If this was done at a more realistic level I wouldn't have to have thought of gone into the rules and regulations and studies on how much natural or artificial light should be allowed or used, in order not to have any affect on destroying or fading or any type of degrade or affects on works of art. The perspectives bellow are showing the whole outcome of my model and the glazing I was referring to above, It is the part of the design I didn't anticipate on having done, but after working on it I'm happy with the overall look of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment