Rounded

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is my original photo of something beautiful, this is my dog 'Jadore', he is a Daschound, he is a really playful dog, he has alot of stamina. He is always getting up to no good, he steals my mums knitting wool and runs around and around the table, and it is really hard to catch him, he also likes to go into our handbags and steel stuff like tissues or stuff he can chew. He still is a baby, he was born end of October 2007, and we bought him on December 31 2007. He is a real loyal dog and even though he is small, he goes off when it comes to any body coming near us or our cars or in general, people think he is so cute they go to pat him and he tries to attack them, so I am very careful with where I take him and what I'l do with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment